|Who Are We?
|The Canadian Mental Health Association,
Brant County Branch is a charitable,
non-profit agency, contributing to the mental well being of
the community through
education and support services to persons with serious
mental illnesses and their
The Staff of the Canadian Mental Health AssociationóBrant
County Branch is
comprised of a team of dedicated mental health
professionals, with appropriate
educational qualifications and experience working with the
seriously mentally ill.
|How to Access Programs
- All referrals are made to our Intake service by
calling our Branch Office at 752-2998.
- Referrals are accepted by all sources
- All services are voluntary
- Services are free of charge and confidential
|Who is Eligible for
- Persons 16 years and over
- Residents of Brant County
- Persons who have a serious mental illness, and may or may
not have a diagnosis
|To promote a positive approach to mental
health among all people in Brant County, and to enhance the
quality of life of individuals with severe and persistent
mental health issues and their families, through leadership,
education, partnership, advocacy, empowerment, outreach and
|A society which values human dignity and
enhances mental and emotional well-being for all.